Tuesday, 15th December 2020 – From 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm CEST
With the support of
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- Banca Aletti
The event will be held via Webex, in English.
The Seminar will try to analyze the macro, institutional and micro financial effects of pandemic shocks. Here are some of the main topics:
- Insurance companies and pandemic uncertainties: Is it possible to ensure businesses and families for pandemic losses?
- How to include periodic epidemic shocks in macroeconomic forecasting.
- Social distancing and the shove to e-banking innovations and changes.
- Investments behaviors in financial markets during pandemic turbulence.
- Pandemic turbulence and financial stability.
- Recovery fund or recovery bund for European growth.
- Pandemic effect on philanthropy and social finance.
- Changes of consumer behavior and credit during pandemic crisis.
- Nudging to neutralize ambiguity and uncertainty aversion of financial investment during pandemic crisis.